The pattern section received a major facelift.
Besides the visual changes there are structural changes as well. Patterns can now be organized by the book, magazine, or website they came from.
Each book, magazine, and website has it’s own page, with references back to each pattern and even each project.
Considering a new magazine or book? Interested in one of the patterns? Search My Sewing Circle to find the pattern and see what projects others have made with it.
Designers now have their own page as well. See all patterns & projects from that designer’s patterns.
There are major bug fixes for Internet Explorer included in this release. The collapsing forum problem is fixed as well as many other alignment problems. Thanks to everyone for providing input to help make these fixes possible.
When entering a pattern, please try to include as much information as possible especially designer/brand & where you found the pattern.
Here’s a detailed list of what’s included in this release:
- Streamlined pattern entry with options to add source, designer along the way
- Major visual changes to pattern page
- Page for each designer
- Page for each book, magazine, website
- Search patterns by pattern designer
- See which fabrics members have used for each pattern
- Posting instructions for pattern sources & designers
- IE7 & IE8 layout fixes
- Other minor bug fixes
More will be coming soon including:
- Enhanced member profile
- Enhanced Stash (Fabrics & Patterns)
- Forum search
- Link designer to member account
- Improved pattern rating
- Pattern difficulty rating
- Designer, Book, Mag, & Website favorites
- Bug/Enhancement tracker
@ My Sewing Circle we love suggestions. We’re trying to build the best sewing community on the web. We feed off the energy of our members. Thanks for your encouragement!