Hello All. We hope this message finds you doing well. We’ve been busy over the last couple of weeks working on several new features. We’ve been working towards a goal to allow members to sell their digital patterns on My Sewing Circle. We determined that this should be released in a three step process.
Step 1: Allow members to save pattern file in their pattern library
Step 2: Allow designers to offer their free patterns to members for download
Step 3: Allow designers to offer their patterns for sale to members for download
Today we are happy to announce step 1 has been completed. Tired of losing those PDF patterns you searched for or worse the ones you paid for? You can now organize your digital pattern library by uploading the pattern files to a secure location within your My Sewing Circle library. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to your library. If the pattern is already in your library open click to open it and skip to step 6
- Otherwise find the pattern by clicking the find pattern button
- If the pattern cannot be found, add it to My Sewing Circle
- Click the button
- Enter details specific to your pattern and click Update
- Find the file on your local computer and click upload
- To view the file click
Hope you find this feature useful. We’re looking forward to completing step 2 soon which will allow designer members to offer free patterns for download. We’ll make it easy to add these patterns to your library including the file attachment.
As always please let us know if you have issues with this or any other features of My Sewing Circle on the help center forum.