We’ve released a few cool new features over the past week. Here’s a quick summary of what’s new:
Custom thumbnail creation. This applies when you upload any image to My Sewing Circle. During the upload process you’ll get a “preview” image that you can use to create your custom thumbnail. Once you’ve selected the section of image to use as the thumbnail click the attach button. You can even resize the area used for the thumbnail using the handles:
Image re-ordering. This applies on projects, patterns, fabrics, member photos, designer photos, books, magazines, and websites. Many members have requested this feature. Now you can keep your photos up to date easily with the most recent/best as the cover image.
Example use: open a project with multiple photos. Click edit. Drag the images into the order you’d like. That’s it. The order is updated each time you move a photo.
Random enhancements/fixes. Included in this release you’ll see several visual enhancements to provide consistency to the layout and some bug fixes.
- new menu layout for my workspace
- new header tabs
- external pattern link to pattern page now appears in blue
- field re-ordering on pattern page
- added previous/next buttons to project browse page
- split comments into a separate tab on project page
- project/fabric/tool now use new tab page for editing
Hope you enjoy! Please let us know if you have any trouble.